Start your day with Happiness
Buddha said that Every morning we are born again. The first few moments of our morning time are the most important time and starting that moments with happiness can fill your whole day with positivity and productivity. Time between waking up and going out is only yours and if you spend it right, your day can be amazing.
Tips to start your day with Happiness.
Do you start your day with happiness or with sadness, with joy or with anger? How you start your day can affect the rest of your day. You can bring happiness into your life by doing some small but very useful tips in the morning. Here are some small but useful tips to start your day with Happiness.
- Wake up 30 minutes earlier than usual. This will give you some free time in the morning and reduce rush and stress. After waking up, sit on your bed and do thank to the God for such a wonderful day. I have already started to wake up at 5.30 A.M daily.
- Without good health, it’s hard to enjoy life. Find a few minutes in the morning to stretch and exercise your body. I do prayanama breathing yoga along with Sudarshan Kriya. It gives me big relax and peace in mind.
- Stay off social media. If you’re one of the people that checks their social media or email as soon as you wake up – stop that now! I found that each morning spent away from smart phone and social media are so much more relaxed and peaceful.
- Don’t focus on your problems. Just forget your problems, and enjoy the feeling of having a wonderful day. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
- Do Meditation. Don’t skip over this one just because it sounds boring or like you don’t have time for it. Meditation is only as strict, long, short, boring, or annoying as you make it. I have planed to learn Meditation technique, soon will join a Meditation course at Art of Living Organization.
- Eat your favorite breakfast before you go to work and Listen to your favorite music for a few minutes, while dressing up, preparing breakfast, or while eating breakfast.
- Most people let their circumstances dictate to them what to think, feel and expect. You can reverse this process. Choose your own thoughts and feelings, irrespective of what is happening in your life.
- Read inspiring quotes before you go out to work. Decide about some little activities for the day, which can make you feel happy, like talking with one of your friends, buying a slice of cake on the way to Home, buying a gift for your Love one.
- Most of the time we are aware about which morning habits are not serving us, so why keep doing them? Instead, focus on what really makes your mornings happy.
Lets start our morning with happiness and start to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy.
Thinking you, Aman Mourya
I believe that everyone has a story or thought to tell, lets share your inspirational story/thoughts. Click here to write a post in this community to share with large audience and make a brand of yourself.
1,559 total views, 1 views today