Below is a pretty great list of things that all of us have learned from movies.
- The more a man and a woman hate each other, the more likely they will fall in love.
- All beds have special L-shaped cover sheets which reach up to the armpit level on a woman but only to waist level on the man lying beside her.
- A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
- Once applied, lipstick will never rub off—even while scuba diving.
- Cars that crash will almost always burst into flames.
- The Chief of Police will always suspend his star detective – or give him 48 hours to finish the job.
- It is not necessary to say hello or goodbye when beginning or ending phone conversations.
- It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.
- A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
- The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.
- During all police investigations, it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.
- Dogs always know who’s bad and will naturally bark at them
- Computers never display a cursor on screen but will always say: Enter Password Now.
- When paying for a taxi, don’t look at your wallet as you take out a bill – just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.
- Kitchens don’t have light switches. When entering a kitchen at night, you should open the fridge door and use that light instead.
- When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your bedroom will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.
Thanking you, Aman Mourya
If you love to read inspirational articles humorously, please subscribe our weekly newsletter.
3,757 total views, 2 views today