April………….. or Appraisal…. …. Anyhow its a Necessary Evil. March-April, is the month of appraisal in almost every Indian Company. It’s a busy time for all of three, employee, Boss and HR involved in this process. But, what we all need is a Humor! Funny Appraisals Dedicated to all Professionals.
Funny conversation between BOSS and Thakela employee at the time of Appraisal
Employee: How are the appraisals going to be this time?
Boss: It will be a bell shaped curve.
Employee: What does that mean?
HR – Ghanta milega.
- IT Employee : Even my housemaid got a better increment than me. What was the basis of my increment?
- Boss: As you love cricket, so your increment was based on a cricket match. Dhawan had scored some 110 runs and India had won the match by 130 runs. Since India had won by 130 runs, Dhawan’ century wasn’t required and thus won’t be considered for the appraisal.
Some appraisals are not inspiring.
Some time Appraisals don’t motivate us to perform at our best. If your appraisal doesn’t motivate you or undermines you, it’s important to figure out what drives you personally and professionally. If your appraisal isn’t motivating you, it’s essential to look for support elsewhere — not only to boost your confidence but also to increase your visibility. Follow this Do and Don’t.
- Determine your own personal and professional motivators — you can’t rely on your appraisal to get ahead
- Ask for feedback from your colleagues
- Build a support system inside — and outside — your company
- Set unreachable goals that stall your sense of moving forward — keep your goals manageable and celebrate your progress along the way
- Underestimate the value of self-evaluation
- Dwell on your mistakes — it’s more important to keep learning
Stay focused on your own growth and development!!
UPCOMING HORROR MOVIES IN MARCH – APRIL !!
- Tadapta Employee
- A night of Month End.
- Is 31st March ki subah nahi.
- Targets: The Unachievables
- HRD – Thirsty Crow
- Increment- The Impossible
- Apraisal ka khauf
- Kissa Chaplusi ka
- Thakele hum thakele tum
- Khiladi: The Failure
Disappointed with your appraisal:
What should you do, if faced with a disappointing job appraisal. Will you take it up with your Boss, cry over it and get back to work or simply change your job? Be honest and ask yoursel. Did you set too high expectations from yourself? Were you disappointed because your expectations were unreasonable. There is no sense in blaming your boss or a colleague who might have received a higher increment. Handle the situation maturely.
Funny definition of Employee in Hindi:
Praacheen kaal mein jo log, apnee neend, bhojan, Khusi, parivaar, and sansaarik sukhon ko tyaag dete the, unhen Sant kaha jaata tha. But now time has changed, so people has changed…. ub in logo ko private company ka employee yaani karmchaari kaha jaata hai jo pure saal company me janne q karm hi karte rahte hai!
If you love to read humorously, please sign-up for our weekly newsletter. If you want to share your article or story, please click here to share with us.
1,818 total views, 1 views today