Trust that this small write-up on how to achieve success in Exam using Law of Attraction based on my own personal story will change the life of thousands of students from any stream like Company Secretary, chartered Accountants, CMA exam or GMAT, GRE, IIT or Medical entrance test, across the globe and if you have determined to achieve success in Exam using Law of Attraction, then it’s worth reading.
Before coming on the point how to achieve success in exam using law of attraction, I would like to make it clear that Law of Attraction doesn’t work overnight, and it will not give you everything without doing anything. If you don’t study, if you don’t prepare how you get the feeling of deserving the success and if you are not feeling deserving the success how can you receive the success? Law of Attraction works all the time consistently, so if you don’t do anything consistently all the time and expect miracle then you get nothing, because you are doing nothing so you are getting nothing.
How to Achieve success in EXAMS using law of attraction?
My own story: I believe in “Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati haiI”. I used the law of attraction in clearing CS (Final) exam by clearing all the four group of CS final in first attempt. I was happy and confident, no matter how tough the CS (Final) exam were, I studied in full faith that I am going to get positive results in exam. Although It was the toughest task and seems to be impossible as per my known classmates, reason being I decided to go for all the four group together during February 2009 and I had my exam in first week of June, 2009. What I did………? nothing special just below action plan using Law of Attraction:
- I visualized once a week about my positive results in exam, I wrote in my note books that I will clear all the four group of CS final in first attempt and will complete my CS-internship from out of Delhi. Every time I see it rather than getting doubtful and scared I used to feel Happy. This habit programmed my sub-conscious mind to make me fully confident and infuse the deserving feeling within every cell of my body.
- I used to take 5 minutes off every day (5 minutes in the morning or sometime 5 minutes before going to sleep) about my this positive results and dream.
- Every time I open the book or a chapter to study, I used to say to myself that “I am confident and I have strong faith that this is my best study and I am going to do the best in this exam”, this habit boosted my inner power to give 5-6 hours of daily on study.
- I meditated daily for at least 20 minutes, during meditation at beginning and middle, I used to visualized that I would pass all CS final Group in first attempt and then would be doing my CS internship from out of Delhi in a good group company. This connects the mind to the infinite intelligence of the Universe. Its effect is that as you finish the meditation visualize for a moment that now you are studying with happiness and you are getting everything stored in your memory.
- I consistently followed my study time table with proper discipline and determination.
After giving my exam in June, 2009, I attended around 7-10 interviews for my CS internship, every time interviewer asked me if your results negative or some group remained unclear, than how many days you would take as leave for your exam preparation. During all the interviews my answer remained same “no need to take off, I am confident that I would be getting positive results by clearing all the four group of CS Final.
It was on 25th of August, 2009, my sister informed me about my positive result, I was happy and contented after all I knew that this was going to be happened. Around 2.30 PM I got a Call from Company Secretary, Sterlite industries, he asked about my result and I got offer for my CS-internship from Vedanta Group, out of Delhi. I joined the Vedanta Group Company in Tamil nadu, Salem District, a wonderful place surrounded by greenery, mountain and Kaveri river, as a CS- Internship. After completing my CS-internship and other CS training modules, I got my ICSI membership on 31st January, 2011.
My friend if you do exam preparation with happiness and confidence, you surely get a great result, but if you let doubt and fear surround you, no matter how much you study you will get lesser result than you expected. And, if you don’t study and expect a miracle to happen then also that never comes true.
Thanking you, Aman Mourya
- Success Story: How law of attraction give a Harley Davidson
- What is Law of Attraction.
- How does law of attraction work.
- Achieve Success in Exam using law of attraction.
- Law of Attraction quotes
If you want to share your experience on Law of attraction, please share with us by writing a Comment or post. Click here to read how to write a post.
5,477 total views, 1 views today