Everything worth doing takes years, efforts and talent. The road towards massive wins is going to be neither easy nor fast. Moreover, along with that way you are likely to face the obstacles that you have never thought of.
We all have a feeling that there are barely any shortcuts to things we have ever dreamed about. However, some people appear to accomplish outstanding results much faster than others, what makes us believe that there are still some secrets of success.
Here is a list of things you should do to accelerate your personal growth:
- Stop wasting time on porn tube sites.
- Don’t follow the crowd, follow your own way. Do what you love.
- Limit your social website activities.
- Don’t only learn from success stories, learn from failure stories “why did they fail’? Find it and learn from it.
- Try to be a good presenter in office meetings. Trust me, it will lead you to a successful career.
- Control your emotions and try to be proactive.
- Chase your vision and dream. Success will start following you.
- Try to be creative. You should maintain a diary to list your creative ideas.
- Make an awesome and productive video which is related to your career and upload it to your YouTube account.
- Be practical. Life will be easy.
Make a daily routine and strictly follow it.
- When you are working, only use your smartphone for calling, not for any other purpose like gaming, checking notifications etc.
- Make a daily routine and strictly follow it.
- Read self-help books like The Power of Now-Eckhart Tolle, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari-Robin Sharma, and Outliers-Malcolm Gladwell.
- Focus on your career and make plans rather than being involved in a stressful relationship.
- Work with the best people in your field and learn from them.
- Always come to the office on time.
- Stop chasing and impressing the opposite sex (or the same sex).
- Don’t be materialistic.
- Expect nothing from anyone.
- Always try to give your 100% effort.
Build a powerful habits
- Build powerful habits.
- Memorize your colleagues and subordinates names.
- Understand office politics.
- Be mysterious and never express everything.
- Learn excel advanced level which is the most underrated skill in the world. Still most powerful skill.
- Improve your leadership skills by enhancing communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Learn programming, web design, and graphics design.
- Take up any interesting hobby like playing guitar, photography, blogging. It will accelerate your career.
- Be a better listener and meet new people.
- An attitude of continuous improvement and life-long learning.
- Be disciplined.
- Do meditation every day.
- Attend numerous workshops, training.
- Get the highest degree on your academic subject.
- Love yourself and take care of your health.
- Spend less time on the Internet.
- Do Visualization.
- Spend time with creative and great people.
- Do volunteer jobs.
- Help people.
- Be curious and ask questions all the time.
- Learn martial arts. It will help to lead you to be a strong person and have a tough mentality.
- Leave your bed early in the morning and run 1 km.
- Never procrastinate to complete your work.
- According to Harvard business review, one of the quickest ways to learn something new, and to practice it, is to teach others how to do it. So share what you learn with your team, your manager, or your co-workers.
- Try to act like you are confident and can handle everything. Fake it till you make it.
- Be positive and learn from your faults.
- Learn 5-6 languages.
- Be ambitious, think big and divide your work into small portions.
- Make a career plan of next 10 years. Where do you want to see yourself after 10 years? When you have a plan, you will know what you have to do for achieving great success.
Always remember that Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. “You don’t need to change the world; you need to change yourself.”
Thanking you, Abhishek Mahalpure
Abhishek Mahalpure is currently pursuing MBA from IIM Rohtak. He is a blogger at www.abhishekmahalpure.wordpress.com. He can reach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
912 total views, 1 views today